Performance reviews are a structured evaluation of a staff member's work performance. They should be aligned to the job description and any individual key performance indicators that are in place (i.e. staff targets, customer feedback).
- Feedback is one of the most powerful tools a manger can use to motivate, inspire and lift the performance of an individual.
- Your staff should be one of your most valuable assets in a business. They deserve your one on one attention.
- They facilitate open dialogue in a structured manner between the manager and the employee.
- They address performance issues in a positive practical way.
- They identify training and development opportunities.
- They allow the employer to formally acknowledge and thank the employee for what they are doing well in the job.
- They provide the necessary data to assess your staffing resource as a whole and evaluate strengths and weaknesses in your team.
- They can be used for succession planning and individual career planning.
Contact us for:
- The drafting of performance review templates
- Reviewing current performance review templates you have in place
- Providing coaching and support in the preparation or facilitating reviews
- Providing supervisory and management training on how to conduct effective performance reviews